Link Education Ltd is a very well established and respected education recruitment agency that has been supporting schools and day nurseries across London, Kent and the Southeast for more than twenty-three years with their staffing requirements.
Due to our market position, reputation, and continued success, we are looking to add to our friendly team of Recruitment Consultants.
As an Education Recruitment Consultant, you will be providing Teacher’s and school support staff on short-term and long-term assignments as well as permanent placements. You will manage the process from end to end as a 360 consultant, bring schools and educators together, towards a better education experience for pupils.
As a part of our team, you will:
- Developing business through sales, networking, and marketing techniques.
- Organise interviews and providing candidates with essential information.
- Liaising and maintaining strong client and candidate relationships.
- Sourcing candidates through various job boards and social media platforms.
- Advertising vacancies effectively.
- Experience working in the Education Recruitment industry OR experience recruiting in a sector with transferrable skills (ALL SECTORS CONSIDERED).
- Good at building long standing relationships with clients and candidates to ensure that your desk moves in the right direction.
What we offer:
- Salary £22,000 to £34,000.
- 15% Commission NO THRESHOLD!.
- Benefit from reduced hours during school holidays.
- Receive continuous in-house training to ensure your success.
- Dress Down days.
- Birthday Leave.
You will need to have enthusiasm for recruitment, great business development skills combined with passion, ambition, and a strong desire to succeed.
If you believe you have strengths we are looking for, please apply and we will contact you to arrange an interview.
Rec2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.