Field Sales Executive
Are you a Field Sales Executive / Technical Sales Person who has experience selling specialist IT products into the Automotive / Automotive Aftermarket or similar sectors?
Or, are you an experienced IT product / Technology sales person who is a bit of a car enthusiast and would like to combine your IT / Technology sales experience and your passion for everything automotive?
The world of information and customer interface has dramatically developed over the last few years and this well-established Automotive Aftermarket business is at the forefront of client and customer real time interface, with a range of specialist products to improve speed, efficiency, and customer satisfaction.
This is a great business that are focused on their employees and their career development. This is a leader in their sector and their products are utilised and recognised worldwide. If you are a Field Sales Executive looking to join a career developing business then this role needs serious consideration.
Ideal location - West Midlands, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Coventry, Northampton, Lichfield, Cannock, Oxford, Gloucester
Salary - Up to £35K basic DOE (OTE £50K) + Bonus (additional 15K), Car (EV or Hybrid), pension, Mobile Phone, Laptop, employee assistance program, Health & Well Being programme, Perkbox benefits & reward scheme
The Candidate / Role
- Professional Field Sales Executive / Business Development Manager.
- Ideally come from an IT / Technology / Technical sales background and sector.
- Ideally have knowledge and understanding of the Automotive Aftermarket / Automotive sector.
- Must have excellent negotiation, customer development and sales skills.
- Happy to attend and represent the company at trade shows.
- Experience of working within a B2B, commercial, customer facing role.
- Experienced at conducting face to face customer meetings.
- Able to liaise, motivate and influence internal teams and colleagues.
- Motivated to work towards and achieving sales targets.
- Organised with the ability to manage own time.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Client Development Manager / Business Development Manager please forward your CV to Robert Cox, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Rob directly on 073 for a further chat about the job.
JOB REF 4013RC - Field Sales Executive