Fast Track Career Growth - High growth recruitment agency seeking people who have started in recruitment, passed probation and stuck it in there but don't enjoy their market or company and want to make a move to a high success, high support environment.
To apply, you need
- Agency recruitment experience of at least six months. This can be resourcing or 360 experience
- Permanent rights to work in the UK
A small, specialist, and fiercely growing recruitment agency focusing on hires in the USA. The company are based near Marble Arch tube station, London.
- Hiring permanent employees in the USA. The company hire people into a Niche White Collar Construction market for businesses that do high-rise buildings. Clients are mega-wealthy, big brand names building America’s skyline. The American market is booming, salaries are higher, and the fees charged to clients are higher than in the UK. There is less competition than here, and also, you will experience quicker decision-making with less bureaucracy, so things move faster than they do in the UK, meaning you fill roles faster and get your commission quicker, which is a win-win.
- If you have not considered recruitment before and would like to hear more, please apply, and one of the team will call you and tell you all about the role and industry so you can decide if its the right fit for you.
- Write Job Descriptions and Job adverts to attract candidates for your client's roles.
- Screen Applications and call suitable candidates through telephone screening
- Write up candidate profiles and send them along with CVs to relevant roles to your clients.
- Do Social media posting, especially on LinkedIn, to drive candidate attraction and to increase your name in the marketplace. You will also connect with many people in your market on LinkedIn in order to attract candidates and to do business development.
- Speak to current clients and take down role briefs and details so you can search for candidates.
- Proactively seek new clients and opportunities to work on via business development.
- Speak with new clients and negotiate terms of business.
- Arrange interviews
- Update the Database with notes of conversations and actions to track processes
- Negotiate offers for candidates with clients.
- Admin related to the role
- There are warm clients to give you, and you will also pick up new clients too
- 25k set salary, all graduates are hired on the same amount. If you have recruitment experience already or significant sales experience this salary will not apply and salary will be up to 32k ish.
- £3.5k to £4k per placement (per sale you make) in commission to you on top of your salary
- You can be hired in advance for a start later this year if you haven’t finished your studies or need to relocate to London
- No thresholds on commission
- 15% commission on all deals
- There are £1million billing team members you will be working with
- Most grads are doing deals within six weeks, meaning you are likely to come in and start paying off those student loans ASAP!
What are they looking for?
This is a very exciting and lucrative market that not everyone can pull off, but those that do earn six figures quickly. To do this market, you must be smart, polished, quick thinking, confident in yourself, hard-working, sharp-minded, commercial and in recruitment to make money and be successful. You will have thought about recruitment hard, researched it well and have a plan of action to get into the field. The company invest heavily in you and gives you access to amazing clients, so you need to mean business from the first conversation and take it seriously.
Working with the US requires working within time differences on occasion; successful people will need to be flexible with giving up their time on weekday evenings. If you aren’t able to do this, then you can’t take this market, sadly. The team finish at midday on a Friday, so this will not impact your weekend.
Please note this interview process is a one-stage face-to-face interview in London; successful people are offered the role very soon after this. As an agency we will do a screening call with you, share lots of information and offer you a preparation call before the interview to ready you for this.