Founded in 2009, MadiganGill is a top tier Construction Services Provider with a Group turnover of over £60m. Consisting of three specialist divisions, Resource, Security, and Logistics, we provide a professional, and hands-on service of the highest quality, with direct access to senior management at all times.
If you are looking for the next stage in your career, we are building our team to grow into the market leading supplier in the Southwest. MadiganGill are the preferred suppliers of a number of the largest construction businesses in the UK and looking for consultants to support our current major projects while networking to increase our share of the market.
We are looking for someone with at least 12-18 months recruitment experience and the ability to work with high levels of resilience in a fast-paced environment.
- To build and grow a client base.
- Maximise profit through the understanding of your clients’ requirements.
- Arrange client meetings to build relationships.
- Provide consultative information to clients.
- Negotiating charge and pay.
- Interview candidates to understand their requirements.
- A competitive salary £25,000 to £35,000 + Guarantee + Car Allowance.
- Monthly commission that’s pays up to 30%.
- Clear progression opportunities throughout your career.
- On the job training with managers and directors.
- Regular team nights out.
- Pension plan.
As a family-owned company, founded on family values and teamwork, we firmly believe we have a responsibility to society and ourselves to set high social, ethical and sustainability standards.
Our goal is to encourage everyone we work with, to join us on this journey, and we will do our very best to inspire them individually and collectively to commit to putting these values into practice showing how deeply we all care about how we operate, the services we provide and the way we do business.
Over the years we have worked hard to create strong and lasting relationships which has resulted in a broad client base of repeat business built upon our values of being Responsible, Integrity, Community, Respect, Leadership and Teamwork.
Rec2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.