Apex Resources Ltd was founded to provide temporary and permanent skilled trade-persons and labour to the construction industry. Established in 2004, we have become one of the leading agencies in construction recruitment. With a hugely diverse workforce, our strong focus on growth and development has allowed Apex to continue to build through excellent recruiting and internal promotions. Working across 6 branches nationwide, we supply thousands of operatives a week to clients across the UK.
To help us continue our expansion, we want to bring on motivated, hard-working consultants who want to build a successful career for themselves in recruitment.
As a Trades and Labour Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for managing the full recruitment cycle from sourcing candidates to placing them in appropriate roles. You will be required to develop strong relationships with clients, understand their recruitment needs and ensure we provide the best candidates for their roles.
- Developing new business opportunities through networking and business development activities.
- Building strong relationships with clients to understand their recruitment needs and provide them with the best service.
- Negotiating rates and contracts with clients and candidates.
- Managing the recruitment process from start to finish.
- Working with an established resource/administration team to help you find the best possible candidates to meet your clients demands.
- Providing exceptional customer service to clients and candidates.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a recruitment role, with a focus on trades and labour recruitment.
- Hard working and target focussed.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Competitive salary – £25,000 to £40,000 (doe).
- Market leading commission structure that pays up to 25% of total billings!
- 10% annual GP bonus on new clients, up-to £10k lump sum pay out.
- Clear opportunities for career progression up to senior management where you can receive percentage of profits.
- Comprehensive training and ongoing support.
- Regular team socials, trips abroad, summer parties group activities and events.
- Recognition for staff performance with annual award ceremony presented by the Director and Owner.
- Company pension scheme.
If you are a motivated and experienced Trades and Labour Recruitment Consultant who is looking for a new challenge, then we would love to hear from you.
Rec2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.