My client, a growing forward-thinking and innovative agency that specialises predominantly in supporting the recruitment for large tech clients going through growth and transformation, is currently looking to hire several recruitment delivery consultants and account managers.
This is a 360 recruitment role hiring mainly permanent HR professionals into tech businesses across Europe.
Why choose this business?
- Flexible working hours from 7 am to 7 pm, so you can start later and work later or start earlier and finish earlier if you choose to etc.
- Up to £800 commission per placement on the delivery team
- Bonuses for passing leads on that are converted to filled roles elsewhere in the business
- Bonus for hitting KPIs whether you make a placement or not.
- 1/2 days working from home a week, depending on the level hired at
- Gym allowance and Private Healthcare
- Company football and other sporting events
- Weekly workouts, including Yoga and group fitness etc.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity policy
- Company closes between Christmas and New Year, so 4 extra days of annual leave
- Birthday off work
- Work from anywhere in the world for 12 days a year remotely
- Dental Plan
- Mental Health platform subscription and support
- Office massages
- A very diverse workforce with 20 nationalities and many international languages
- Clear targets to hit, and number of placements needed for pay rises and promotions etc.
What are they looking for?
- Someone with Perm recruitment experience who wants to hire non-tech roles into tech businesses you might have IT recruitment experience, too that is fine, but you must have a strong desire to hire HR professionals.
- Ideally, you will have managed the full relationship with clients and had client contact in terms of taking role details down and managing the process of interviews and offers
- It would be ideal if you have worked on hard to fill roles where you need to do proactive sourcing on LinkedIn
- Ideally, you will be very ambitious and wish to progress within the business, they have a very detailed promotion and career development plan and have lots of targets to help people achieve this.
- You will be very team orientated and enjoy working as part of a large team, being very collaborative, passing leads, helping team members etc as this is an important part of their culture.