About MKH Search
Since inception in 2019, we have established ourselves as market leaders in our field, with our core markets being in the Heavy Civil Infrastructure, Water/Wastewater Infrastructure & General Buildings. 2024 will see us scale further within our newly developed Corporate Services & Renewables divisions.
Here in our HQ based in the City of London, we are managing assignments for US construction companies ranging from small, $50 million contractors, through to some of the globe’s largest construction and engineering firms, with global revenues of $10 billion or more.
We have a track record of high performance/high-level recruitment and boast an extensive network & client base. Our longer-term plan is to grow into a global specialist with the opening of a US office in the pipeline for 2025.
To enable that, we need people that will relish the opportunity to scale their career as recruiters & head-hunters, and develop into managing profitable business units, with the end goal of becoming the leaders of our business.
What will a role as a Recruitment Consultant at MKH Search entail?
- You will be researching & managing potential candidates, finding innovative ways of sourcing their information. We expect you to be conducting methodical and meticulous searches.
- Researching companies and industry trends to decipher potential clients to pitch our services.
- You will have the ability to engage with C-Suite & Business Owners of major companies, generating new roles & generally establishing yourself as a market leader within your desk.
- Meeting clients and candidates in virtual environments - If you are successful in generating new business & target revenue then travel to the US is a strong possibility.
- Follow in the trajectory of our already senior leaders in managing associate & recruitment consultants - building & growing your desk opening up other revenue streams in the form of manager’s bonus.
- You will have experience working within a technical, permanent recruitment desk.
- You are motivated by targets, passionate about career progression, driven and proactive.
- You have excellent communication and organisation skills.
- The idea of making 100+ calls a day doesn't faze you.
- Self-confident and have an inquisitive nature.
- Ability to build long term relationships.
- You are prepared to be flexible with your working hours – we work US local time meaning some days we vary our hours to align better with our customers.
- You have resilience – as you should know reward is high in this role, which naturally comes with setbacks, you must be capable of bouncing back.
Why MKH Search?
- We have doubled revenue each year since inception & project continued year on growth.
- You will be coached and nurtured by high-performing business owners & other senior leaders keen to pass on our knowledge and experience.
- We offer vast opportunity for career development and progression. In the short-term, that means the opportunity to build a team around you or relocate to the United States, and in the longer term the opportunity to become a shareholder of the business.
- We pay good base salaries with industry leading commission structures. Our average banding for Senior Consultant income is £65k - bearing in mind all were organic growth hires so on average only have 1.5 years’ experience.
- There is no cap or roadblocks to your success providing you are driven. You will have the opportunity to scale your career, establish your desk & own your market. Our progression pathway leads to having equity in the business which is very achievable.
- Benefits incl Private Health Insurance & Cycle to Work Scheme post probation.
- Performance bonuses & regular incentives including the opportunity to attend two holiday incentives (5* VIP trips abroad).
- Regular social, sporting & fundraising activities.
- Flexible work schedules.
- 25 days annual leave (with potential to earn an additional 4 days PTO) with a long Christmas break. You can also swap UK for US holidays!
Rec2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.